Submit all pictures to Region C Lt. Gov. Sherry Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Oct 19th. The section to submit the most items by the deadline will receive a prize at National Conference!
1. Higher Learning: An official sign clearly showing the name of an institution of higher education
(university, college, or trade school)
2. Inspiring the Future: Showcase an outreach event introducing 5-18 year old girls to STEM
(science, technology, engineering and math) careers.
3. A Day in the Life: Professional engineers and scientists at work. Interesting props/equipment
4. Working Together: Photo from a joint professional-collegiate event.
5. Mascot: Photo with a school, region, section, sports team or company mascot.
6. Sight-seeing: Take a photo with a historical landmark. The landmark should be prominent, and
please also tell us what it is. (Does not have to be from the last year)
7. Celebrate our Success: Recognize a signature event or accomplishment from your organization.
Accomplishment should have a historical context, such as a section anniversary celebration, a
chartering banquet for a new section, a 5th annual golf tournament, etc.
8. Diversity and Inclusion: Photo that highlights diversity (gender diversity, ethnic diversity, etc.).
9. Looking Good: Show us what the successful business woman should be or will be wearing at the
Career Fair. Does not have to be taken at the Career Fair, but may be.
10. Leadership: Take a photo with a past or current SWE or INWES Board of Directors Member.
• All photos must be taken since WE13 (November 2013 or later) unless otherwise noted.
• All photos must include at least one member of your organization.